April 2020 updateWe are still open. It is the last few weeks of the spring planting season. Please order as soon as you can, we still have stock available.
Catalogue of trees for sale
- Our recommendations8 varieties
These are trees we particularly recommend as being amongst the best in their species.
- Amelanchier trees8 varieties
Amelanchiers, sometimes known as Juneberries, offer attractive white blossom and multiple autumn colours.
- Birch trees Betula21 varieties
Graceful trees, usually with attractive bark.
- Crab-apple trees Malus47 varieties
We have one of the widest selections of crab-apple trees available in the UK.
- Elm trees Ulmus2 varieties
Elms are a diverse widespread group of deciduous trees, particularly useful in parks and streets.
- Flowering cherry trees Prunus53 varieties
We have one of the widest selections of ornamental flowering cherry trees available in the UK.
- Flowering dogwood trees Cornus5 varieties
The flowering dogwoods are hardy versatile small trees, often with long-lasting spring blossom.
- Flowering pear trees Pyrus3 varieties
Flowering pear trees offer attractive spring blossom, and usually good autumn colour, and are easy to grow.
- Ginkgo trees Ginkgo1 varieties
Ginkgos are attractive and distinctive trees with an ancient lineage.
- Hawthorn trees Crataegus7 varieties
A diverse range of hardy deciduous trees with attractive blossom and fruitlets.
- Hazel trees Corylus2 varieties
Hazels provide excellent winter interest with their attractive catkins.
- Hornbeam Carpinus1 varieties
- Japanese maple trees Acer palmatum6 varieties
Our selection of Japanese acers or maple trees, grown for their oriental beauty and autumn colours.
- Lilac Syringa11 varieties
Lilacs (Syringa) are small trees or large shrubs known for their superb scented flowers.
- Liquidambar trees6 varieties
Liquidambar styraciflua or sweet gums are deciduous trees notable for spectacular autumn leaf colours.
- Magnolia Magnolia22 varieties
- Maple trees Acer22 varieties
A genus of large stately trees, easy to grow, and often with spectacular autumn colours.
- Robinia trees Robinia2 varieties
Robinias are versatile hardy trees and shrubs that will grow in most conditions.
- Rowan trees Sorbus43 varieties
Rowan or Mountain Ash trees are hardy attractive trees, easy to grow in most situations.
- Albizia (Silk) trees Albizia5 varieties
Attractive small trees with feathery foliage and fluffy flowers.
- Whitebeam trees Sorbus aria10 varieties
Whitebeams are part of the Sorbus group, closely related to the Rowans / Mountain Ash.
- Fruiting ornamental trees3 varieties
Trees grown primarily for ornamental appeal, but which also may produce fruit.
- Native trees4 varieties
- Evergreen trees5 varieties