New Year 2020Deliveries from w/c 27th January.
Catalogue of trees for sale
- Our recommendations8 varieties
These are trees we particularly recommend as being amongst the best in their species.
- Amelanchier trees8 varieties
Amelanchiers, sometimes known as Juneberries, offer attractive white blossom and multiple autumn colours.
- Birch trees Betula21 varieties
Graceful trees, usually with attractive bark.
- Crab-apple trees Malus47 varieties
We have one of the widest selections of crab-apple trees available in the UK.
- Elm trees Ulmus2 varieties
Elms are a diverse widespread group of deciduous trees, particularly useful in parks and streets.
- Flowering cherry trees Prunus53 varieties
We have one of the widest selections of ornamental flowering cherry trees available in the UK.
- Flowering dogwood trees Cornus5 varieties
The flowering dogwoods are hardy versatile small trees, often with long-lasting spring blossom.
- Flowering pear trees Pyrus4 varieties
Flowering pear trees offer attractive spring blossom, and usually good autumn colour, and are easy to grow.
- Ginkgo trees Ginkgo1 varieties
Ginkgos are attractive and distinctive trees with an ancient lineage.
- Hawthorn trees Crataegus7 varieties
A diverse range of hardy deciduous trees with attractive blossom and fruitlets.
- Hazel trees Corylus2 varieties
Hazels provide excellent winter interest with their attractive catkins.
- Hornbeam Carpinus1 varieties
- Japanese maple trees Acer palmatum6 varieties
Our selection of Japanese acers or maple trees, grown for their oriental beauty and autumn colours.
- Lilac Syringa11 varieties
Lilacs (Syringa) are small trees or large shrubs known for their superb scented flowers.
- Liquidambar trees6 varieties
Liquidambar styraciflua or sweet gums are deciduous trees notable for spectacular autumn leaf colours.
- Magnolia Magnolia22 varieties
- Maple trees Acer22 varieties
A genus of large stately trees, easy to grow, and often with spectacular autumn colours.
- Robinia trees Robinia2 varieties
Robinias are versatile hardy trees and shrubs that will grow in most conditions.
- Rowan trees Sorbus43 varieties
Rowan or Mountain Ash trees are hardy attractive trees, easy to grow in most situations.
- Albizia (Silk) trees Albizia5 varieties
Attractive small trees with feathery foliage and fluffy flowers.
- Whitebeam trees Sorbus aria10 varieties
Whitebeams are part of the Sorbus group, closely related to the Rowans / Mountain Ash.
- Fruiting ornamental trees3 varieties
Trees grown primarily for ornamental appeal, but which also may produce fruit.
- Native trees4 varieties
- Evergreen trees5 varieties