Autumn 2021We are selling out of many of the trees already this season. Please order as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Catalogue of trees for sale
- Albizia (Silk) trees Albizia5 varieties
Attractive small trees with feathery foliage and fluffy flowers.
- Amelanchier trees8 varieties
Amelanchiers, sometimes known as Juneberries, offer attractive white blossom and multiple autumn colours.
- Beech trees Fagus3 varieties
Beech trees are large attractive trees with a stately presence, and often good autumn colours.
- Birch trees Betula23 varieties
Graceful trees, usually with attractive bark.
- Hornbeam Carpinus1 varieties
Hornbeams are large attractive long-lived deciduous trees, related to birch.
- Cercis (Redbud) trees Cercis14 varieties
Cercis or Redbuds are small trees / large shrubs with attractive flowers and leaves.
- Flowering dogwood trees Cornus9 varieties
The flowering dogwoods are hardy versatile small trees, often with long-lasting spring blossom.
- Hazel trees Corylus2 varieties
Hazels provide excellent winter interest with their attractive catkins.
- Crab-apple trees Malus58 varieties
We have one of the widest selections of crab-apple trees available in the UK.
- Elm trees Ulmus3 varieties
Elms are a diverse widespread group of deciduous trees, particularly useful in parks and streets.
- Evergreen trees5 varieties
Evergreen trees retain their leaves throughout the year, making them useful for screening and as an ornamental feature in the garden.
- Flowering apricot trees Prunus mume1 varieties
Flowering apricots are grown for their beautiful deep pink blossom.
- Flowering cherry trees Prunus56 varieties
We have one of the widest selections of ornamental flowering cherry trees available in the UK.
- Flowering peach trees Prunus persica3 varieties
Although relatively unknown in Western Europe, there is a long tradition of growing ornamental peach trees for their spring blossom in China.
- Flowering pear trees Pyrus3 varieties
Flowering pear trees offer attractive spring blossom, and usually good autumn colour, and are easy to grow.
- Fruiting ornamental trees5 varieties
Trees grown primarily for ornamental appeal, but which also may produce fruit.
- Ginkgo trees Ginkgo2 varieties
Ginkgos are attractive and distinctive trees with an ancient lineage.
- Hawthorn trees Crataegus10 varieties
A diverse range of hardy deciduous trees with attractive blossom and fruitlets.
- Japanese maple trees Acer palmatum6 varieties
Our selection of Japanese acers or maple trees, grown for their oriental beauty and autumn colours.
- Liquidambar trees6 varieties
Liquidambar styraciflua or sweet gums are deciduous trees notable for spectacular autumn leaf colours.
- Magnolia trees Magnolia41 varieties
Magnolias are grown primarily for their brightly coloured spring flowers, often borne on bare branches ahead of the leaves.
- Maple trees Acer22 varieties
A genus of large stately trees, easy to grow, and often with spectacular autumn colours.
- Native trees7 varieties
Native trees are species that colonised the British Isles after the last ice age.
- Robinia trees Robinia2 varieties
Robinias are versatile hardy trees and shrubs that will grow in most conditions.
- Rowan trees Sorbus45 varieties
Rowan or Mountain Ash trees are hardy attractive trees, easy to grow in most situations.
- Whitebeam trees Sorbus aria10 varieties
Whitebeams are part of the Sorbus group, closely related to the Rowans / Mountain Ash.
- Lilac Syringa11 varieties
Lilacs (Syringa) are small trees or large shrubs known for their superb scented flowers.
- Our recommendations8 varieties
These are trees we particularly recommend as being amongst the best in their species.