Beauty of Moscow Syringa vulgaris
Beauty of Moscow is a vigorous heavy-blooming lilac. In spring the tree is covered with lilac-pink buds, from which the scented flowers appear. The double-flowers are snow-white and have a pleasant lilac scent.
Beauty of Moscow lilac for sale
Sorry we have not produced any trees of this variety this season.
Beauty of Moscow is also known as Krasavitsa Moskvy.
Beauty of Moscow characteristics
- AwardsRHS AGM (current) - 2012
- Attractive featuresAttractive flowersScented flowers
- Height after 10 years2.5m-3.5m / 8ft-12ft
- SunlightPrefers full sun
- PruningLight prune
- Flower colourPink - light
- Flower formDouble flower (25-50 petals)
- Flowering monthMay
- Annual cycleDeciduous